Tuesday, March 15, 2016

On the table now - 6 more Genestealers

I have had these Genestealers on the painting table as a side project since February 20th or so. I use them as a break from long or repetitive projects. I would do a little work on them to break the monotony. 

These are a mix of Space Hulk Genestealers and 40k Genestealers. The 40k ones are assembled in a way that annoys me. You will notice that they have scything talons in the forelimb slot and claws in the midlimb slot. Compare that to every Space Hulk Genestealer that has claws in the forelimb slow and humanoid hand in the midlimb slot. I tried to swap them but they are glued in too well. I almost broke them mid-arm when I tried to pull them apart. It is too late anyway as they are already painted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment