Friday, July 1, 2016

The Last Thing You Buy

I want to take a moment to talk about the coolest kid I know, Jesusgold7. This brilliant bastard makes the ultimate Warhammer 40k collectors items. Usually, it irks me when people use the work "ultimate" to mean anything other than the literal meaning of "the last." In this case it really is the last thing that you buy after models, glue, paint, basing material, cases, foam, shelves, dremel and a Titan. Once you get to the point where you are buying real life Purity Seals and Warrants of Trade, you will know that you have reached the end of the road of nerdom. Well, maybe the end are the people that drop a couple of grand on real life power armor.

I was able to get this Warrant of Trade with my name on it (blanked out in this image) for less than $10. Then, I went and spent over $100 getting it professionally framed and I can't be happier that I did. It takes this already awesome piece and takes it to the limit. I am going to attach the Purity Seal that I also bought to the frame and hang it in my Den.

No comments:

Post a Comment