Friday, April 24, 2015

Finished - 2 Lootas

 The Lootas finished quickly and I love that. I was missing more bits than I thought for these minis. In addition to missing the connecting struts, I was missing the targeting/extra weapon bit for the side of the gun. 

I replaced the strut bits with sprue. I feel like it worked ok. I wish I had weathered them a bit more or covered them with plates to make them a bit more Orky.

I covered the holes that the targeting/extra weapon bit would have gone in with glyphs. This worked great. 

In the end, They are bodies for the Green Machine and fit in well with the rest of the squad. I updated the value of the Loota squad on their Finished post

No comments:

Post a Comment