Saturday, April 4, 2015

On the table - Nurgle Rhino

I traded for this Rhino with Death Guard doors a while ago on Bartertown. I didn't realize that it was missing the headlights until I was doing the shading just now. I threw on some CSM searchlights and I don't know how I feel about them. On one hand they look insectoid and mutated and on the other hand, they are kind of distracting. I can always cover them up with spare headlights later if I continue to find them unappealing. 

The plan is to have a Rhino painted in the colors of the four CSM Legions dedicated to each of the Chaos Gods with the Forge World doors and front plates. I want to do some little extras on each of the vehicles. On the Nurgle Rhino, I had a new friend Greg sculpt a spinal column into the top hatch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment