Sunday, June 26, 2016

Finished - Genestealer Cult Aberrant

I have to be careful what I post about the Deathwatch game because I know that at ;least one of my players reads this blog. 

I need a mini for a "Genestealer Cult Champion" for the Deathwatch game. The Final Sanction calls for a General-type but I thought it might be fun for the Kill team to square off against a hulking monstrosity. As I am painting the Deathwatch: Overkill game, I have a Genestealer Aberrant available. 

I painted him up with flesh tones but worked in some purple wash to certain areas. It was a good experiment to test out the color schemes that I plan to use on the rest of the cultists. I think the mini turned out over all very dark so it may need a little extra highlighting on the skin. For the most part I am pleased. 

No comments:

Post a Comment