Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Vurumai's Law

I've always wanted something named after me but never came up with something original first to have the chance to do that. Until now.

I've noticed a trend in mini wargaming that seems to extend to almost all genres and manufactures. It seems that the bigger the size of the weapon on the mini, the stronger it is in the rules.

I am not saying that I am the first person to notice this, but I may be the first to articulate it and name it. I may write it up more thoroughly later with graphs and such, but I wanted to name it before someone else gets to it.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I really want to make one like the graph for main sequence stars showing examples of weapons size vs relative power through multiple game systems but do not have the time right now. I'll get to it eventualy as doing something like that will help me solidify my claim to the rule.

      Delete