Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Finished - 2x GK Termies

I wonder why this picture turned out so funny. 
Getting good at this! Everything from the On the Table now post on Feb 2nd is finished! The Monkey is done, but I have not taken any pictures of it just yet.

This also closes out the metal GKTs for a total of 2 swords, 3 halberds, 4 thunder hammers, 1 Sergeant, 1 Captain and Stern. Up next are the plastic Termies of which I need to make a standard bearer, apothecary and at least one with two swords. I also need another Sergeant. that leaves only one model unclaimed. Don't know what I am going to do with him.

I don't know that I am up for more GKTs just yet. I am going to finish the two Necron Lords that are on the table then perhaps finish some vehicles. 2012 is the year of the vehicle after all!


EDIT: I figured out why this picture turned out so orange and it was a lighting issue.

Further EDIT: While I do plan to get these three friggen Rhinos off my painting table and in the foam, there are still some other minis to paint. the plan is to take time off between each Rhino to paint an infantry model.

No comments:

Post a Comment