Monday, February 27, 2012

Finished - 2x Necron Lords


"Two Necron Lords, both alike in ferocity, in fair 40k where we lay our scene. From ancient race spring new miniatures. Where xeno blood makes xeno hand unclean. From forth the deadly Spyders a swarm of thrice-damned scarabs take your life."

I finished these two guys a few days ago but am just now getting to post about it. The guy on the right is missing a staff but I'll fill in a staff of light or something else at a later date. Also his "res orb" is actually a skull bit. You can only tell if you look at it from the bottom and I like those hidden little extras.

The one on the left is the first finecast mini that I've been mostly happy with. the detail on it stood up well to the painting. This is especially noticeable on his chest glyph. The biggest complaint was his staff. It had this bend to it that I could not fix. I ended up cutting it and using a plastic GK halberd haft. It looks a little funny but it works.

Up next: One red Rhino!

No comments:

Post a Comment