The last post got me thinking about setting some actual goals for 2012.
|Are you men or are you mice?|
- Start a new army (Nids, Tau, Space Wolves, Sisters and Orks all in boxes) and paint it to a playable size (~1500 points)
- Paint some vehicles! 2012 is the year of the vehicle! Need to paint the three Rhinos on the desk, a Vindicator and as many Drop Pods as I can get to.
- Get some transport for figs. Need to place first Battlefoam order and get some transports for my TMM.
- Do something other than 40k. There is Warmachine, Fantasy, et al out there. I should maybe pick up a new game.
- Learn to paint some new colors. Yellow and purple are high on the list. I also want to work more greens into my metals and learn to paint patina and rust better.
- Get more gaming in. I've fallen out of playing and that's not cool. I played 4 games last year but enjoyed them all. It is just a function of going down to the gaming store with an army and rolling some dice.