Sunday, February 14, 2016

Finished - Khorne Cultists 7/30

I am back into painting and blogging after an almost 9 month hiatus and finished these three Cultists from months ago. It was like a Fallout 4 pregnancy. Greg contacted me again and asked if I could have his 30 Cultist project done by June. That being more than a year after we agreed to the Paint for Minis exchange and more than 4 months from now. That is 30 minis over 120 days which works out to a mini every 4 days. 

I think I can handle that. 

Back in the day, I painted an entire Company of Blood Angels by having a "Marine a Day" system. While I would not precisely get a Space Marine painted every single day, I would try to get 6 or 7 minis finished each week. The goal will be to get 6 Cultists painted every week. I usually have three days off a week (Wednesday and Sat and Sun). My goal will be to get all of the base coats done on Wednesday and the detail painting done on the weekends. 

Let's see how this goes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment