Saturday, June 28, 2014

On the table now - Daemon Prince of Nurgle

 I decided to start a new project. My plan is to paint a Daemon Prince for each of the 4 major Chaos Gods (plus a few Undivided) but I want to use alternative models from the currently available plastic kit. I used this page as an inspiration. I am going to tag it under "Cult Troops" for the purposes of this blog. 

I have my eye on a few already. For the Khorne Daemon Prince, I want an Ultraforge Wardaemon. I will get a Greater Wardaemon at some point too, but I feel that that particular model is too big for a Daemon Prince. I would really want one of these Molocks from Confrontation but not at $90. I want a Nekima from the Neverborn line from Malifaux but she appears to be out of print. Instead for a Daemon Prince of Slaanesh, I think I am going to go to Europe and get a Nalach, the dark shadow. I have no idea what I am going to do for a Daemon Prince of Tzeentch as of yet. 

To kick things Off I have a metal GW Daemon Prince of Nurgle on the table. I am using a lot of the same techniques that I used on my Plague Marines but at the same time am trying to up my game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment