Friday, April 4, 2014

On the table now - Wulfen and Njal


I am trying to clear the painting table of in-progress pieces before starting the Ork Wrecker and Speed Freak Lootas. Part of that is the Wulfen that I bought off Bartertown a while back and Njal Stormcaller that I am painting for a friend. That base colors are done on them all and the first wash for shading is also done. Now the painting starts!

After these I have 5 back packs to do for the Wulfen and then we start the Wrecker. Real talk, I am putting it off because of the time it is going to take to turn a non-GW model into an Ork vehicle. I am daunted and thus do not want to start. Once I am out of side projects and excuses, I'll have to start on it. 

The sprues are primed. The painting table is almost clear and I am almost out of excuses. Maybe I'll turn it into a step-by-step WIP and that will motivate me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment