Thursday, July 11, 2013

The old and the new


I am redoing the Tau. They were my first army. I shelved them at the start of 5th Ed and have not really touched them since then. I took them out for a spin with the new Codex and they are brutal! 

You know me; I can't field something that is not painted. The old Tau are painted but super ugly. I played with them once and it made me feel icky to have such a gross looking army on the table. It was the first time that I did not have someone say something nice about how my army looked. Not to sound arrogant, but that was weird for me. 

I am keeping the same colors but taking it up to a new level. I am using my blue to white trick for the whites and kind of phoning in the black jump suits. I am just washing the under suit black and calling it good. It is not worth it to go all out on black cloth.


No comments:

Post a Comment