Thursday, September 27, 2012

Moving up


Posting has be little more than pictures over the last few weeks and I have a good reason. I just moved across town and had to pack up all my TMM stuff. People say that you do not know how much stuff you have until you have to move it, but I knew precisely how much stuff I had because I was always digging through it for bits. 

I kept it all boxed up since the last move across the country so packing it up was really not a problem. The hard part was the triage of deciding what to put into storage and what to keep out. The apartment we moved into is too small for me to sprawl my 40k stuff all over the place. 

I've just gotten my desk set up (pictures later) and am ready to get back into painting. The only hang up is that Borderlands 2 just dropped and that is soaking up all my painting time. It will be a few more weeks until I am tired of joy-puking my face off and can get back to painting and blogging regularly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment