Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Completely Finished - Khorne Cultists 30 of 30

Finished at long last! Greg's little men will be seeing him again after almost a year apart. For the most part I am pleased with how they turned out. They make a nice big red blob, but each mini is unique in how they are painted. Even there are several of the monopose Cultists, I tried not to paint any two minis precisely the same. 

This was a giant project and it reminds me of why I don't take giant bits of my own work anymore. I used to buy two boxes of minis and get them all ready for painting at the same time only to get bored after 40 hours of work on them and they are not half finished. I get disheartened and bored with the project. I have learned to take smaller bites of no more than 5 minis. This way I can make progress in a week or so and feel accomplished. 

1 comment:

  1. So much awesome! Can't wait to get them - you did such a fantastic job. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete