Monday, January 20, 2014

Finished Canis Wolfborn

Canis is done. I feel like this should be an epic post but I just do not have time for it. I have 15 min before bedtime and I just put the finishing touches on this bad boy. True to my word, I did some small conversions on him. It was just an arm rotation, but I think it changes the model significantly. It is hard to tell and I don't know if you can see from the photos, But I made an effort to green stuff all the gaps where the metal pieces fit together. This si my first time really fixing those gaps in a mini and I think it turned out pretty well. I am no pro-sculptor but I think I matched the fur ok. I didn't do anything exciting for the base because I was bored with spending a lot of time on awesome bases and not finishing the minis (you'll see more of this when I post pics of my Thunderwolf Calvary).

Canis is painted in my SW colors and his mount is done the way the rest of the Thunderwolves are. I went a little crazy with the wash so the mini turned out very dark compared to the other wolves.

I'll have to take better pics in the photo studio before I post pics to CMON.

No comments:

Post a Comment