Sunday, May 27, 2018

Finished - Dragonborn Warlock

Got involved with a second D&D group and no one uses minis there. The DM draws maps on a vertical whiteboard, and white they are good maps, it is a little difficult to place minis on a vertical surface. I painted my Halfling Sheep Cavalry mostly for myself and that got other players interested in minis.

The Fae fighter/theif/druid wanted an "adult Tinkerbell" figure so I painted her one. Never took pics but it turned out ok. Then the Dragonborn Warlock with a Str of 18 and a Great Old One as a patron wanted a mini too.

The Dragonborn minis are, frankly, kind of stupid. There are a limited few especially when compared to humans and there was no good wizard minis. There was a good Tiefling Warlock though but the head and face were wrong. Fortunately my buddy had a WFB Skink that he let me rip apart.


No comments:

Post a Comment